8 Step TPMS Relearn Procedure for CHR-1 (Chrysler)
1. Inflate all tires pressure to listed on tire placard.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (engine off).
3. Press and release the MENU button on the EVIC until the message RETRAIN TIRE SENSOR-NO is displayed.
4. Press the STEP button to select YES.
5. Press the MENU button to start the relearn process. The EVIC will display the message, TRAIN LEFT FRONT TIRE.
6. Starting at LF tire, Use trigger tool or place relearn magnet over valve stem until horn sounds.
7. After horn sounds, proceed as in step 5 for the next 3 sensors in this order: RF RR LR SP (if equipped).
8. After the EVIC displays the message TRAINING COMPLETE, depress the STEP, C/T, RESET, or MENU buttons to exit the relearn procedure.