8 Step TPMS Relearn Procedure for AU-1 (Audi)
1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
2. Hold down RESET button (on end of wiper lever) until DISPLAY TYPE is displayed.
3. Press button on end of wiper lever to select SET.
4. Press RESET button.
5. Press button on end of wiper lever to select TIRE PRESSURE.
6. Press RESET button.
7. Press button on end of wiper lever to select WHEEL CHANGE (select STORE PRESSURES if resetting air pressure).
8. Press RESET button. Relearn can take 20 minutes to complete.
Troubleshooting Tip: If the vehicle is equipped with automatic suspension stabilizing system, then the vehicle must be placed in "Jack Mode" to complete TPMS relearn procedure. See vehicle owner's manual for model specific instructions.